Friday, December 12, 2008

So, woke up at 0830 because i've got tuition at 1030? Yeah, hahaha. And, yes i'm bored because there's no one online, and Rusydina still haven't reply my text. Hahaha, tgh tdo uh tu.(I know I always wake up 1st eh, haha)


Going to school for awhile later for some reason I don't really know. Then, going City Hall? Maybe? Idk, haha.


Oh, I realised next week is gonne be a bore for me. Haha, because there's like nothing to do. Standard uh, hahaha. So, I ajaked Rusydina to go out on Monday, and she was like "I can't, how come cnt today?" -.- Hahahaha, sheesh. You should have seen my reaction, hahaha.


I watched ANTM last morning(?), hahaha. And I was kind of disgusted because the paint was like entering the nose, and like dripping on the lips. And I was like, "you've got to be kidding me" haha.
Eh, finally someone I know online, Sufri. HAHAHAHA. lol, reaction klakar sakz.


love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home