Wednesday, December 17, 2008

oh god.
no one knows how badly I cried last night.
i only managed to tell afiqah♥
the reason, because i was texting her.
i had difficulties sleeping
because my eyes were sore.
and yet, i never let go of my yellow sponge
because it was the only thing i had to hug
at that moment.


you will probably know what just happened
if i always text you.
find your own answers.
i've got nothing else to say.
i'll miss you people.


eh, drama seh. hah,
and. and I had fun with afiqah and farah
afiqah told me the new meaning of 'lol' ^^
and, they wanne watch THAT movie. hahaha.


didn't go lavender yesterday.
going today.
brother ditched me, afiqah and farah can't make it.
so i'm going alone.
planned to go somewhere after that.
you'll see.


and, people like my blog song.
hahaha.



love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home