Wednesday, January 7, 2009

School is tiring nowadays, like it ends in the evening. Like, what the hell?!
Then, because of that, I sleep later than usual = not enough sleep = EYEBAGS!
Hahaha, basic maths, man.
Yeah. and I could answer almost all of my Chemistry question, wanne know why? Hahaha.
Because I studied last night! Hahaha, i'm so friggin proud of myself ^^


Just got back like, half an hour ago, which is like, 7pm. All because of CCA.
I was having drills, when somebody appeared, and, was kind of distracting me, haha.
Looked at my phone and there were like 8 missed calls from VIPs, hahaha.
Yes, went home alone(loner) because the rest went off already(don't blame them).


Home alone, waiting for my family to come back and bring me food, because I have not been eating breakfast and lunch these few long, boring days. Kecian kan? Hahaha, tau. HAHA! Neh, i'm just not hungry.


Mrs Oh(math tcher): Is your name mary?(points)
Me: Hah?! *laughs*

WTD?! Hahaha, that's funny seh! I swear, haha. Mary? Do I like like someone who looks after little lambs?! Sheesh! Haha, -.-


Oh! And, big big Thank You to Rusydina for teman-ing me these few days, hahaha. I know you dowane follow, hahaha!
Next stop, IKEA! Hahahaha, ^^

love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home