Friday, February 13, 2009

I wanne take pictures with Jermaine!
Brought my Toblerone to school, and started giving it out during Maths class.
Had POA re-test during recess, and then proceeded for english, which was fun! Hahahaha.
After school, went to the canteen to meet up with my loved ones♥
Nisha♥ is making friendship bands!♥
Stayed there until 2 and then went for CCA, which was dismissed at like 3:50pm.
I was like, "Damn, this is early!" Hahahaha!
Sat down at the foyer with Rusydina Besty♥ , while waiting for Afiqah Spongey♥ and Farah Squishy♥
They got dismissed early and then we headed to my house again like last week. Did some hilarious stuff back there! Omg, I was laughing my ass off. Hahahaha, this time Rusydina got blindfolded and Afiqah and myself took her around. It's like, freaking funny I tell you! Hahaha.


Played Truth or Dare, and the dares are freaking stupid/hilarious/embarrassing! Oh, gosh. Don't bring it up. Hahahahaha.
Basically, I had a blast♥♥♥
And it's all because of you.


Happy advanced Valentines'!♥

LOL♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home