Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Jermaine doesn't believe that i'm fasting today! Omg! Hahahaha!


Went to school earlier than usual because me and Rusydina had to do rehearsals for the Total Defence Day thingy. Omg, I can't believe that I went up on stage with Pearlyn's geeky-harry potter-specs. Hahahaha, that's embarrasing, but fun. Hahaha.


People only got to know I was fasting during recess, except Rusydina who knew 1st thing in the morning. Haha, she's upset with me because I didn't tell her. And she was drinking Yakult/Vitagen back then. Hahaha. Chill uh.


Surprisingly, fasting makes me go high. Like, literally, hahaha. I was laughing the whole day, and no sweets this time!
Oh, speaking of sweets. I owe Farhan two packs of mentos now.Fitness Footwear Community Resources
LOL. Hahahahah!


Texted Afiqah during lunch time, and Rini was like looking at me because there were sepak takraw players in our school. -.-
After school, went to Tiong with Rusydina to buy food. Then, went home ah.
Tuition as usual later on.
CCA tomorrow.
Pink Panther II next week! HEE!

LOL♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home