Sunday, March 1, 2009

I guess i'm spending my day doing homework and stuff.
Wanne know why? I'm a good girl, that's why. Hahaha, wth?
Meet-the-Parents session is coming up later this month, and i'm kinda nervous really.


Spent my day yesterday with my cousins and family at my Grandmama's place.
Watched clips on Youtube for entertainment, and I was literally rolling-on-the-floor-laughing. Hahaha, sheesh.
For a moment, I thought I was a rrrrrretard (LOL)
Oh, ya. I kind of talked on the phone and texted the whole day yesterday too♥


I'm proud of myself because my sent texts for February is only 760.
That's freaking little lah! Hahahaha, *kening upup*
That shows that I cut down on texting time.


And, yes. In the process, spongey(:

LOL♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home