Monday, April 6, 2009


random-

Despite texting all the way to school, I couldn't calm down my nerves for today's SYF competition. And, when our principle announced that the band was going for our competition today, I broke down. I think it's stupid.


I smiled alot today, hahahaha. That really made my day, haha. So, after our break at noon, I walked around the school, smiled, laughed, smiled, changed into my band uniform and smiled. Hahaha. Eh, the band uniform is suffocating and hot. Not cute. Hahahaha.


So, made our way to Singapore Conference Hall around three, and texted on the way. Tuned, and then got on stage. Easily the most nerve-wracking moment of my life. Blowblowblow, haha. Then, I stayed back in the hall to wait for the results.


Then, went back home and collected my bag, aha. Oh, more smiling tomorrow I guess. Yay, hahahaha, lol.


Probably going out on Thursday and Friday.


I hope you mean what you say.

yes I miss you.

i'm not joking.



LOL♥




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home