Sunday, April 12, 2009


Slept at 3:30am due to crapping nonsense and hunger. I was scared that I would burn down my kitchen, so I did not dare take the risks of cooking eggs. Haha, plus who eats eggs at 3am?!


My new sofa bed is coming soooooooooooooon! Yay, and my sister wants to sleep with me all because of the bed. Omg, how lame, sheesh.


Apparently, i'm supposed to give free hugs tomorrow to random people who I feel uncomfortable with. Hahaha, tsk wth. Neh, only if they stretch their arms out first then i'll give them a hug, lol. Hahaha.
Omg, i'm dying of boredom.
Homeworks still not done.
So, went to Tiong just now to print pictures for Art and some other pictures that only me and Rusydina know about. Hahaha, I need a photo album.
Farhan is like telling me to do his compo for him. OMG, no way man! Hahaha, i've got better things to do. Like text. And eat. Hahaha, you're on your own, buddy. Haha, :P

And, and. I LIKE MY NEW BED. HAHAHAHA, LOL. Be jealous. Ehe.


Waiting for your call.
I'm sick.
I'm angry.
I'm desperate for your voice.
Born to tell you
i love you.



LOL♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home