Saturday, April 11, 2009

If you're wondering, I did not have fun for tuition just now, haha.
Went out to Ikea to shop for my new bed, yay! Haha, I love bed sections. Hahahaha, ehe.
Bought a new bag, yay. Again.


Sat down at my Grandmama's house and completed some stuff for Monday and Wednesday, haha. You don't have to know, aha.
I could have gone out today with SOME PEOPLE. Haha, but it was way too late, ehe. And, only that ROM GUY knows what i'm talking about I guess, hahahaha. Sheesh.


I think Finding Nemo and Monster's Inc. are like super cute and funny. Hahaha, don't you think so? I never get tired of those cute artificial creatures. Hahahaha.


God knows
how much you mean
to me.
God knows
how much I need you
in my life.
God knows
the joy you bring
to my life.
God knows
how fast my heart beats
when I see you.
God knows
how much I miss you
even though it's just for
three hours.
Only god knows.


LOL♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home