Saturday, October 3, 2009

Bestie texted me. Bestie' sick, and warded in the hospital. Awww, how I wish I could be there.
I told Bestie, that I would come and visit soon. Just, not today.
Texted Bestie the whole of last night until Bestie slept.
I love you Bestie♥
Get well soon.


Brother's friends came over for Raya earlier just now. I could hear them from my room while I was having tuition. Man, they're noisy. But, not as noisy as my bunch. Haha.
Gonna go off to study soon.
It's for my own good.


I feel so bad showing mom my results. It was so heart-wrenching to see her breakdown in front of me.
It made me realise that I didn't make her proud,and all her sacrifices are for nothing.
It made me feel like i'm such a bad daughter, and that I didn't appreciate all that she has done for me.
I promised her that i'm gonna work hard and do my best.
I won't disappoint you.
I love you Mom♥


LOL♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home