Tuesday, January 5, 2010


Isn't he like, the CUTEST? Hahaha, why can't my friends be as adorable as him? HAHAHA!
But but, they are cute in their own way :P

After a long time, there is finally a job interview I have to go to tomorrow, and mommy's tagging along. I'm scared. Like, SHAKING. What if there are better people? Did I mention i'm scared?
Ahhhhhhhhh.
Oh, gonna get my hands on Paramore tickets tomorrow I THINK. There goes $111, but it's gonna be worth it, I HOPE.

Today was shopping-cum-outing-with-family day. Yay, I got plaid pants and a dress. I'm a happy/goofy goober now.
And, today felt kinda empty. And I finally realised why.
I DIDN'T TEXT AT ALL TODAY. As in, I didn't text like 12 hours straight like on normal days. Weird much :\
It didn't occur to me.

MONDAY IS D-DAY.

JAY♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home