Saturday, March 20, 2010

Holiday.


1st Day
Made our way to the airport. Blablabla.
Arrived, checked in. Slept. Walked around.
Nothing much. Made some cheapo dogtag with 태민's name on it. I realised it looked super cheap. You can tell. So i flipped it over and wore it, haha.


2nd Day
Went to Chinatown and stumbled upon a traveling agency. Booked rooms at some island, and then went to some market where they only had friggin BATIK. Wth.
Went back to the hotel, walked to the beach and took pictures, YAY.
I wrote 태민, 재범 and 미르's names in the sand because I was deprived of watching korean stars on the laptop.
Went to walk around again in town. MORE BATIK O.o Went to some seafood place for dinner. I thought I could eat the whole spread -.-



3rd Day
Woke up at 5am just to catch the boat to the island. I was laughing at those seasick people, haha. But, it turned out to be gross. Ewww.
The beach is sooooo pretty. A thousand times better than East Coast I tell you. East Coast like shit-.-
Took heaps of photos from our cabin or whatever you wanne call it because there's an ocean view ^^
Went to the beach. SUPER SUNNY AND HOT.
Showered, changed. Strolled on the beach. Bought ice-cream and a cap. Took more photos.
Went for karaoke.


4th Day
Beach again. Got tanned. I hate it.
Went for snorkelling. It was kinda scary, but pretty ^^
Beached. Showered. Beach-strolled. Picture-taking. Karaoke.


5th Day
Checked in back to the other hotel. Did nothing except shopping.


Yay, kay done.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home