Tuesday, May 6, 2008

i love my rubiks cube (:

okay, so i was late for the first time in my life this morning .
i went to school and saw afiqah,rusydina and nisha at the foyer .
I stopped and talked .
Then the four of us decided to be late . sheesh . heh,
So, in order not to get caught, we walked around the school, avoiding the hall where the people was like singing the national anthem .
It was kinda fun actually, at the same time scary . heh .
kan rusydina kan ? haha .
Then, as usual after the announcements and blabla was made, the latecomers had to go onto the stage .
ohmagod, embarrasing seyh . But, the school was making their way to their classes lahh (as usual) .
Heh . woahh, horrific yet fun experience .
Had usual stuff in school .
I really studied during POA . Heh .
It's actually kinda easy if you pay attention . like, duhh . sheesh .
hahaha .
So, CA1 marks .
My worst i guess will definitely be maths .
Second, i think will be physics followed by humanities .
Sighh, after knowing most of my CA1 marks, it really made me study harder .
Sheesh .
7th May Wednesday : Social Studies
8th May Thursday : Physics and Chemistry
9th May Friday : English Paper II and Mathematics Paper I
12 May Monday : Literature and POA
13 May Tuesday : Malay Paper II and Mathematics Paper II
14 May Wednesday : Art and Malay listening comprehension
Tomorrow's SS . Have to study seyh .
p/s : i miss nurul diyanah aqilah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home