Thursday, July 10, 2008

prejudiced

Annoying brother, much ?! Because of him, I woke up late today .
Sheesh, so I started out with a bad mood today .


Started off with, POA . Seriously, everyone was doing SS homework -.-
terok seyh, my class . HAHAHA .
English - BORING MUCH ! heh .
Then, studied new topic during SS, Ireland .
There's this thing called 'Protestants' and our teacher asked what that is,
and Brian said "Protestants are the people born there." or something like that .
Then 'cher said "Oh, so if the people are called 'protestants', the country is called protest lah?" .
Sheesh, ape saje seyh . But, but it was funny . heh .


After recess was chemistry . I sat with Pearlyn and Rusydina moved up front with us .
Uh'huh, so hard to understand seyh, chemistry . So the three of us sat there, not understanding together . hahaha .
Mother Tongue was funny . Hahaha, me, Rusydina, Farhan and Syazleena sat with cikgu to discuss the Racial Harmony Day thingy .
Lmao, cikgu's husband looks like Chris Brown . NOT !
hahaha, funny siao ! Mak Cik Mee . HAHAHAHA !
Okay, stop it ehh . heh .
Then, the Romi and Juliha thingy is on Sunday night, instead of Saturday afternoon .
Uhh, I thought about it for a while, I i dont really wanne go . -.-
$8.20 SHAFEEQA ! $8.20 ! hahahah .


Then, I got "scolded" because I helped Cikgu out with the Racial Harmony Day thingy and not attending band, and telling the conductor -.-
I mean, ... nvm . I was planning on attending band after that anyway .





nadiahhhhhh (:
heh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BBY !
hahahaha ♥


love, shafeeqa♥

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home