Sunday, August 10, 2008

Had kenduri yesterday at granny's house and watched NDP there as well.
Then, everyone was like jakon because they could see the helicopters.
HAHAHAHA, and I was one of them.
.....
what???!! hahaha, I wanne see the helicopter too also, pe.
hahaha

So, I got kind of bored and texted/called people to seek for entertainment.
hahaha.
Oh, someone ade NENEK SUPER CANGGIH LAH, SIAO!
HAHAHAHA! Funny seyh, hahaha.
Then, I entertained myself by singing the national day songs, haha.

Went home at around 9 and slept at around 10:15 after texting and stuff.
I was tired lah siao, haha.
Plus, there was nothing to watch on the teevee.

Surprisingly, I woke up at 10am today, hahaha.
So late siao, heh. Usually, I wake up at 8:30.
Ate breakfast and played with playdough. hahaha.
I had nothing to do, so I rolled balls. HAHAHAHA.
Watched olympics and went online. Chatted with Rusydina and Kaliesa.
Rusydina is abnormal. HAHAHAHA!


Seriously, I don't know what my plans are for today.
hahaha.
Mummy enrolled me for tuition, sheesh.
I dowant lah, siao! -oo-

Ajak-ing people.....
hahaha
love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home