Thursday, August 7, 2008

Whoots, i've been very tired these days. heh.
Y'know, because of band and stuff as tomorrow's the national day performance.

Hell yeah, i'm like the waitress taking orders for fansigns, hahaha.
But, it's fun lah, making fansigns, hee. (:


So, yesterday was nothing. I can't really remember what I did except for the rehearsals that we had for the national day thingy in the bloody afternoon sun. Sheesh, they want me to get skin cancer seyh. Pfft, so hotttttttttt.
Went home at around 7plusxzx and learnt chinese, haha. So funny siao. haha.

This morning, went to 7-11 to buy mentos. HAHA. Eating sweets in the morning makes me all energized, heh. Seriously, hahaha.
Then, Rusydina and the others were in front of me but I was busy enjoying my sweets, so I didn't bother chasing after them although it's like only a hundred metres, heh.
They got to cross the road first so they saw me crossing the road. Yer, blabla.
Sat with Rusydina, Afiqah and Nisha at the foyer.

Ate sweets in class to prevent me from falling asleep, hahaha.
Seriously, I knew I should have bought to packets of mentos, hahahaha.
Had the data-logging thingy after school which I found kind of boring really.
Then, straight away after that thing ended, went for band. Sheesh, so tired seyh.

I have to be in school at 6am tomorrow, sheesh.
On normal school days, i'm not even up yet, hahaha.
Then, we have a 5 hour break from 10am to 3pm. Gosh, that's not enough lah siao.
HAHAHA.


I wanne watch prom night, heh.


I know i'm not needed since it has always been about someone else.
Even if i'm there with you, it seems as if I don't exist.
I'd rather be non-existant than be ignored.
love, shafeeqa♥

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home