Saturday, August 2, 2008

So, went to tuition today.
Khoiri called me 'Shuhaidah', and stupidly, I answered him. Gosh, I feel so stupid.
HAHAHA.
So, boring siao! Sheesh, I felt like sleeping. Hahaha.
Tapi, Shafeeqa kan tetap maintain. HAHAHA! Sheesh.

Basically, I went home and switched on my lappy.
Then, chatted/crapped/laughed with Rusydina on msn.
Rusydina made my day. Aye? HAHAHA. awwh~ so sweet. hahaha!
Pontianak rep! hahaha! FYI, they wear white skinnies and white singlets with their pucat faces covered in thick makeup. HAHAHA, kan, Rusydina, kan? hahaha.
So, I got sooooo sleepy and I slept around three? And woke up at 5.
Hahaha.
Today's Singfest lah! Sheesh. Thuya is going, aye?
And, and MTV Asia Awards! hahaha, oh. So many things happening today.

Mummy and the female adults are going to eat at Carousel tomorrow for lunch while I starve at home.
Oh, great idea! Pfft, hahaha.

Kaliesa, so sorry but I think I can't go to Jurong with you tomorrow.
You know, parental restrictions. Hahaha, sheesh.
love, shafeeqa♥

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home