Wednesday, July 30, 2008

MY CLASS GOT 1ST FOR THE NEWSPAPER COLLECTING COMPETITION! HAHAHA!
I didn't see it coming man! xD
Went to tiong to buy cikgu's present after school yesterday with phyone.
So, I was waiting at the bustop at the MRT station after my friend dropped me off when I saw Afiqah, Farah and Sam. Pfft, hahaha.
I'm so gonne get you Afiqah. FORGET MY NAME AGAIN! ahhh.
hahaha.
So, went back to granny's and I kind off dozed off while watching National Geographic.
HAHAHA! Yer, I watch that channel.
After eating, went home. done! hahaha.

Rusydina and Afiqah apparently take turns to come to school early. HAHAHA! No lah, jkjk.
I failed my Malay test! Ohmygodxzxz?!
Yer, then during maths, we had to do this experiment.
Uh'huh, so me, Aqilah, Murni and Rini walked around the school doing nothing.
Hahaha.
And, and I passed my POA test! AGAIN! hahaha.

Art was the pitsxzxz.
Cikgu tu betol ahh. Sheesh, ape seyh. Orang diri cakap ngan kawan pon tkleh ah?!
Then, nak JALAN, tak buat bising, gy amik drawing block pon tkleh? Mrepek ah, lu!
Then, ade budak gy PEKIK mintak drawing block lu tak marah ah? Sheesh, irritating seyh.

During PCT, we had the sex education talk. GROSS MUCH?!
I mean, it's gross because they show all the infected parts of the penis and vagina.
JYEARH! They actually show the REAL THANG with all the puss, blisters and what-not!
EWWW! EWWWW! EWWWWW! hahaha

So, had rehearsals for NDP and then went home.
Wen Jie and Anthony sent me home until the lift? Hahaha, I dont get you guys maaaan.
hahaha.

NATIONAL IS NEXT SATURDAY! hah!
I wanne see the fireworks yawww xD
love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home