Tuesday, August 5, 2008

On monday, went to esplanade to watch some performance thingy.
Went home at like, coming to 11. And, and I didn't get to watch Prison Break, sheesh.
Hahaha, (:

So, today. I was walking and I realised that Rusydina, Afiqah, Farah and Sam was walking in front of me. But, I was too tired to catch up with them. Heh.
Had assembly about saving the environment or something.
Laughed-out-loud during Physics with Aqilah, Vignesh and Siti. Pfft, funny times, haha.
Then, during english, I was texting Afiqah and I was waiting for her reply.
So, I put my phone in my bag and put my hand over it so that I can feel the vibration.
Then, idk what happened but I heard my message tone. Pfft, omg. I think I pressed the silent mode button or something. And I was like oh shit. My teacher was in front of me some more.
Sheesh, so I had no choice but to admit it was my phone right? Ahh, then she took my phone. Pfft, and Wen Kai told me to scold the person who texted me. HAHAHA.
So, I got my phone back 15 minutes later. Hahaha, sheesh. No point confiscating right?
Buang mase seyh.

After school, went for the art exhibition at bencoolen.
Seriously, all the artworks were so nice seyh. HAHAHA.
Then, walked around bugis with Rusydina, Aqilah, Rini, Syahindah and Murni.
I got tired(I puase pe, haha) so me and Aqilah went off first.

Went home and spent the time making fansignxzx. hahaha,
dee is soooo sweet. hee,

Whoots! National day is coming lah, siao! hahaha.
love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home