Friday, July 25, 2008

I feel like a nerd-

Went to school, duh?! Bloody guru besar go and steal maths lesson time just to talk crap. sheesh.
Irritating seyh, seriously.
I paid attention in maths! HAHAHA!
PE 'cher didn't come today, so I didn't do PE and I did maths instead. heh.
skipskipskip.
After school, walked with pearlyn around the school. hahaha, this is what I call nothing better to do.
Sent pearlyn to the school gate and went back into school, and saw Pey Ling. *hugs*
Cheer up, bby♥

Went to the canteen and sat with rusydina, hanisha, afiqah, farah etcetcetc.
Stayed in the canteen and did maths and texted until 1+? 2+?
Left school and walked to the MRT station with rusydina, farah, afiqah and sam.
AFIQAH! I'm soooooo gonne get revenge for telling me your 'dream'! HAHAHA! xD
Went off and went to queenstown library with rusydina, farah and afiqah.
Sat there and crapped, laughed, read(?) and played until 5:30 or so.
I can't believe I actually studied, hahaha! I wasn't expecting that. But, I got sleepy and cold.
HAHAHA! My teeth were chattering seyh!

So, I went home with rusydina and told her things that people reading this shouldn't know, aye?
hahaha! xD
And, and yes. I have already planned what to do with rusydina on her birthday. MUAHAHA!
HAHAHA! xD
love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home