Saturday, July 26, 2008

Went to school today at 9am. I thought I wanted to meet up with farah and afiqah for awhile, but I guessed that they still had a long way to go before the briefing ended, so I went home to get ready for the wedding invitation.

Like I told rusydina, the pelamin is soooooo nice siao! HAHAHA!
seriously! xD
Then, went to both granny's house for some reason I do not know. hahaha, it was a bore. omg. heh.

Went home around 8? yer, and went online and stuff.
My eyes hurt seyh, the bloody eyeliner went into my eyes. And, and I had to use the cotton bud and insert it into my eyes. PAIN SEYH! Sheesh.
Kaliesa, reaction tak leh angkat ahh! HAHAHA! Whoots! It was soooo fun and funny! HAHAHA! ROFL!
So, mummy is like bugging me to do my chores and stuff. Sheesh, I dowanne fold people's underwear lah, siao! Seriously, sheesh.
Maybe going to vivo tomorrow, because mummy said it's been a long time since we've been there? yer.
And, and maybe watching The Dark Knight tomorrow. hahaha, xD


I WANT RED AND YELLOW SKINNIES AND NEW PUMPS! hahaha.
Im'a do my homework now. I'M GOING TO STUDY! HAHAHA!
love, shafeeqa♥

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home