Thursday, July 24, 2008

*shocked look* afiqah reached school earlier than me, amazing!
hahaha, actually no lah. A few seconds je, then we played with the cubes and rusydina came along with indah.
Tagged along with pat and walked to the hall.
That prefect guy announced the competition results to the WHOLE SCHOOL.
sheesh, tkde kjer ke peeh, beb?
C.O.P seyh, tu pn nk kene bilang. Kalau SIlver/Gold tkpe lah. kankankan?
So, 1st period was POA. Aqilah was actually doing POA for once. HAHAHA! She taught me how to do it and stuff. Heh, then it was english. Did SS homework when 'cher was not in the classroom, hahaha. Then, in SS we listened to Bloody Sunday by U2 'cause the song is on the topic we're learning about.
Rusydina, tomorrow come to class early tao! hahaha! xD

Then it was recess, followed by chemistry. Our Tamil Tiger 'cher (xD) didn't come today. HAHAHA!
MT was funny siao! Seriously, hahaha. We were learning about this thing then got 'pra..anti..pro..sub'. Then, Cikgu was explaining it one-by-one ahhs.
Abih, bile part 'sub' datang, Cikgu asked for examples of words yang ade 'sub'.
Then, Farhan gy ckp 'Subhanallah'. I was like, ROFL! xD
Cikgu, don't go. So sad y'know you leaving. No more fun and laughter in the class with you. awwh-

Maths was next, right? yer.
I took 1 hour to do 1 question, hahaha. I know i'm slow. heh.
Went for band, blablabla. Then, we had games. I got eliminated together with natasha, marleena and kamsinah. And, the punishment was WHIPPED CREAM ON OUR FACES!

I was like, ohmygaaaaay?!
Yeah, so I went home with whipped-hair, sheesh. So sticky seyh.

I sooooooo wanne go out on national day and see the fireworks! hahaha, xD

Phyone's, Shafeeqa's, Linah's (:

I chatted with aisyah! hee, ily.

love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home