Friday, September 19, 2008

I think it's been a long time, haha. I mean, I was looking at Kaliesa's blog, and her posts are all like, longgggggggg! Super-dee-duper long! hahaha.

16 september 2008

Happy Birthday Patrick bby <33333


Called Afiqah in the morning to ask where she was, haha. Yeah, so walked to school while talking to her. Saw her and Farah at the foyer, and we were wondering where Rusydina was, haha.
Then, walked to the hall together for the spelling bee thing during assembly.
Took pictures during Physics, and the teacher was talking to himself againnnnn! lol, haha.
Sang the birthday song for Rusydina during english, haha. It was mine and cheryl's plan, haha.
Afiqah wrote "Afiqah rocks my world! :D" on my arm -.-
Then, she pinched me and tried to 'remove' the writing from my arm. And, and both of us didn't realise that the ink was on our hands, hahaha. Then, we were like screaming and shouting, lmao. haha.
Yeah, so after school, Afiqah, Rusydina, Farah went to my house to take mine and Afiqah's present.
Lol, haha. Funny sio, haha.
Went to Holland V to take Rusydina's cakeeeeeeeeee, and went accompanied Rusydina in the taxi to Redhill MRT. LOL, Rusydina 'panicked' because she wanted to read my letter and I didn't tell her where I put it, lol. Hahaha.

I was at little India, and Rusydina called me. Omg, she cried/laughed when reading my letter, haha.
I'm so touched, hahahaha.



21 september 2008
I SO CAN'T FRIGGIN WAIT FOR THIS FRIGGIN DAY TO FRIGGIN COME! LOL, HAHAHA.
I'M SO FRIGGIN EXCITED! HAHAHA.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home