Friday, September 5, 2008


The Rubik's Cube is my holiday buddy, haha. The number of times I solved that thing is like, countless. hahaha.
I've done my homework, yeah! haha, that's sooo friggin unbelievable, haha.
Oh, oh lemme tell you, Wall-e uberrrrr cute! haha, seriously hahaha.
Other than that.....BOOOOORIIIIIIIING!

Yesterday, didn't go for CCA as I was down with fever. Sheesh, hahaha.
Afiqah told me that her story was the same as mine. hahaha, funny stuff.
Chain reaction or what? haha. And, and yes. I think that I got it from youuuuuuuu. hahahaha.
Then, after buka had funny moments at the dining table with my mummy and aunt. Haha, omggggg I can't stop laughing, hahaha.

sufri: Si papan nak merajok buat ape? hahaha. And, noooooo Kaliesa didn't tell me about the plans, you did -.- haha, meet up soon yawwwww!
kaliesa: hahaha, stop it w th armpit hair eh? haha, I knw you wanne become bangla, kankankan? nyehahaha. Shoo! Shoo! Pegy bawah blok, hahaha. Ade byk kt sane, hahaha.
haha, I didn't have time to balas your testimo, haha. But, but i'll still balas anws, heeeeee.

Tomorrow's 6 september ):):):):
love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home