Monday, September 1, 2008


Last night, I laughed alottttttt. Thanks to Farhan and Pey Ling, haha.
His IM window shocked me, haha. Seriously, I thought who seh.
But, I dowanne post the conversation here, later he scold me -oo- haha, and FYI, i'm no dummehhhh. Yes, that's how I spell my "dummy". hahahaha.
Then, I was using Pey Ling to "test" some stuff, but it wasn't working. DAMN IT! hahaha, then Pey Ling was like making fun of me because the "stuff" didn't work -oo-
haha, not forgetting. I'm not the weird one, Rusydina. HAHA.

So, I woke up today and saw that mummy went to work already and daddy is in his room. Which means that I can stay home today and not go to granny's. WOOHOO! haha -oo-
But, i'm sooooooo gonne rot at home, pppf-fffffft-tttt!


love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home