Thursday, September 11, 2008

I miss her like maddddddddd. awwh, so sweeeeeeet, haha.

Mhmm, so. During MT yesterday, we had to compose a Dikir Barat for some weird reason which I doubt there is, haha. My group's topic is Cikguuuuuuuu. haha. But, the other peeps did all the work and I just watched them do the work, lol. haha.
There was CCA yesterday, which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, haha.
Then, went home to eattttt, because i'm hungry. haha, duhhhhhh *dumb face*


Walked to school as usual today, and otw saw Rusydina and peeps. Apparantely, Sam finds my hair funnehhhhhhhh. I just crossed the road lah, and it was kind of windy whattttt, haha.
People took our seats at the foyer, so we moved to assembly. The whole class didn't move in front as nobody wants to sit in front, sheeeeeeesh.
Had POA, but teacher didn't come, so helped Farhan do his journal anddddddd part of his comprehension, wth? haha.
Went to the computer lab for english and blablabla, had SS.
Had chemistry, in which I paid attention, hahaha. Funny stuff, funny stuff.
Cikgu didn't come today, so no dikir barat performance, hahahaha.
Went to Cikgu Fatin's homeroom and chatted with Aqilah and Diana.
Maths was a bore, as usual. haha.
yes, i'm gonne get you smth, whether you like it or not, haha.

I soooooooooooo wanne watch Mirrors! haha.


love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home