Sunday, August 31, 2008

I went to Qian Yi's blog and found this! So, I decided to do it too. haha

TEN THINGS ABOUT ME
1. are you single? - yes
2. are you happy about that? - yes
3. are you bored? - yes, that's why i'm doing this -.-
4. are you sad? - no
5. are you italian? - no, duh.
6. are you plastic? - no, i'm wooden -.-
7. are you taiwanese? - no, don't wish to.
9. are you chinese? - no
10. what are you? - I told you, i'm wooden.

TEN FACTS
1. initials - uh, NS? haha
2. nickname - Squidward and Fee
3. birth place - Singapore
4. hair colour - uh, I don't really know, heh.
5. age - 14, turning 15
6. eye colour - dark brown?
7. birthday - 04121993
8. mood - bored/pissed/kind of guilty
9. favourite colours - greeeeeen! red and yellow(:
10. left or right handed - right

TEN THIS OR THAT
1. love or money? - love
2. hard liquor or beer? - hard liquor
3. cats or dogs? - cats
4. few best friends or many regular friends - few best friends
5. television or internet? - internet!
6. pepsi or coke? - coke
7. wild night out or romantic night - uh, I want both.
8. money or happiness - happiness, DUH
9. night or day - night
10. im or phone? - phone!

TEN PREFERENCES IN A RELATIONSHIP
1. smile or eyes - eyes
2. light or dark hair - dark
3. hugs or kisses - hugs!
4. intelligence or attraction - intelligence
5. hook-up or relationship - relationship
6. trust or love - I want both, haha.
7. long distance or close - close
8. call or text - call!
9. older or younger - uh, what? haha.
10. looks or personality - personality

TEN LAST
1. last phone call you made - uh, my brother
2. last phone call you received - mummy
3. last person/people you hung out with? - as in, friends or what? Afiqah, Farah, Hanisha♥
4. last person to text you - this unknown guy, haha.
5. last person you tickled - uh, Afiqah? haha
6. last person you IM - Kaliesa ♥
7. last person you hugged - uh, I forgot.
8. last person you slept with? - I don't sleep with people, haha.
9. last person you laughed with? - I laugh with Kaliesa on MSN, hahaha.
10. last dream you can remember? - Uh,....OH! Rusydina was mad at me and I don't know why, -oo-


I know that there's always somone better than me,
but stop making me realise it.

love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home