Sunday, August 31, 2008

I like the toilet, hahaha.

So, my family went to the cemetery and i'm alone at home, DUH.
Gee, I have tution later. I don't want, hahahaha. Physics and Chemistry seh, omgggggggg.
Hahaha, now, I don't know what to eat for breakfast -.-
And, and today's the last day that I can eat breakfast, y'knw why? haha.
BESOK DAH PUASA!!!!!
Hahaha, sheesh. So fast siao.


After tuition, went to City Hall to find stuff. Y'knw, tempat banyak mat and minah reps, hahaha. -oo-
Then, texted Rusydina for awhile.
I was at macdonalds and there's this mat rep q-ing behind me. Okay, buat bodoh.
Then, I realised that him and his friends were sitting at the table beside mine -.-
Buat bodoh, AGAIN, haha.
Then, as I was leaving with the others, that mat rep go and say "bye" -oo-
AGAIN, buat bodoh. haha. sheesh.
Reminds me of Arafat and Khoiri, hahaha.


love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home