Friday, September 26, 2008

Omg, it's been a week since I blogged. Unbelievable much?! haha!

Saturday
Had tution as usual. There were the exams, and obviously, i'll do better in english. Like, my math sucks. hahaha.
Rushed home, and went to Fareast Plaza to cut my hair.
Then, there were these two caucasian(?) girls ,like 11-12, came and went to do coloured hair extensions, cool or what? hahaha! Apparantely, their school allows it.

Sunday
After tuition, rushed to meet Kaliesa at Redhill MRT. Surprisingly, Kaliesa is early lah siao! hahaha!
Went to City Plaza together, hahaha. When we reached, Sufri, Suriah, Hamizah and Zul were already there, doing some committee stuff. Syafiqah came awhile later.
Oh, Kaliesa and me tukang jaga bag and tempat duduk -.- hahaha, pathetic or what? hahaha.
So, slacked there and took pictures. We were seriously gonne die of boredom at that point if time, so we turned to singing, hahaha!
I don't know how we got addicted to singing the "muffin man rap" hahaha, but we did and it lasted the whole night, hahaha!
Nurul and Hadi came, followed by Nanaa. Took pictures with Hamizah's oh-so-pretty camera, hahaha.
Crapped outside Watson's there and then I got a phone call from Dee. Sufri went to fetch her from Muslimart, HAHAHAHA! lol, I find the name friggin hilarious, haha.

Then, I seriously got bored of waiting and decided to go down-and-up the escalator for fun, haha.
Dee and Kaliesa followed me, lol. hahaha.
So, I was looking in front, when I suddenly saw Aisyah followed by Ayeen.
I tell you, at that point of time, my heart beat duk-dak-duk-dak. HAHAHAHA!
Then, finally, I saw Aliff, hahaha! Omg, I was like so friggin excited sampai my kasot tercabot, lol.
Hahaha, but I couldn't do anything because I was still on the escalator, hahaha.
Then I screamed, lol, pasal excited sangatsangat, hahaha. Put on my shoe and got off the escalator to meet the three people.
Hahaha, then waited outside Arnold's and took pictures. The people around us tengok kitorang semacam seh, hahahaha! lol.
Finally, dapat masok jgak, hahaha. Sat with Aliff and the others.
Then, Aliff was talking about Friendster. He was saying to me and the others "I pergi friendster die*points at me*, private." and etcetcetc. Insert your name yourself eh? hahaha.
Aliff kept saying that STARBUCKS people are noisy, hahaha. (Me and Kaliesa were wearing starbucks tee)
Went out of Arnold's to take videos and stuff. Aliff was walking behind me ah.

Aliff: Eh, jalan cepat sikit ah!
Me: Sabar ah, aku tau I have short legs. I know i'm short lah seh!
Aliff: Eh, mane shafeeqa? Mane shafeeqa?!
Me: (slap aliff on the shoulder)*laughs*
Aliff: *laughs*

Kurang asam eh, Aliff? hahaha. Went and took pictures and videos. And, when I was taking pictures with Aliff, he said the same thing again, lol. hahahaha.
He taught us the handshake and sang I believe I can Fly.
Soon, I was time for him to leave, awwh, so sad, hahaha. He came up to me and did the handshake with me. Haha, idk how to do, bodoh! hahaha! Then, I just main hantam je, hahaha.
And Aliff was like laughing seh, hahaha, wth? haha.
Oh, all of a sudden Kaliesa went up to me and gave me something. hahaha, (:
Went home with the rest.

PICTURES WILL BE UPLOADED SOON!

Monday
Went to school as usual.
Omg, I forgot what happened, hahaha.
Chatted with Afiqah at night.

Tuesday
Went to tiong after school. Blablabla.

Wednesday
Omg, hahaha. I cried alottttttttttt. hahaha, dont ask.
Walked to the hall with Afiqah and sat at the bench outside the hall.
Shuhaidah came along and comforted me together with Afiqah.
Crapped with Kaliesa on the phone after school.

Thursday
Afiqah didn't come to school.
Spoiled my plans.

Friday
I tried talking to you, but I just can't.
I know you're still mad at me.


love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home