Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Nothing much happened in school today. Rini didn't come, according to Rusydina, woke up late
So, practiced oral today as our oral is TOMORROW! omgee, haha.
Lets skip the boring parts yawwwww! haha.



During mother tongue, Afiqah and Nisha came to our class and me, Rusydina, Murni, Indah and Aqilah watched Afiqah's "Touch my Body" video. Hahaha, cacat siao!
*skipskipskip*
After school, went to the hall with Thuya and Qiao Zhen to watch the Teachers' Day rehearsal.
*yawn*
oops, hahaha! I think last year's one was better, to be honest(:
Waited for Afiqah, Farah and Nisha to finish their rehearsal and then we headed to tiong. But, we sent off Rusydina first, heh.
So, we went to tiong and went to meet Haikal and walked to KFC.

I was sitting down when Rusydina texted me, saying that she was in KFC too. And, and I was like, Whaaaaaaat? hahaha, then she appeared siao!
Hahaha, I found it funny.
Nisha makan rabakkkkkkkkk siao! Hahahaha. Seriously, haha. Fuuuunnnnyyyyy. xD
So, Haikal went home already and the five of us went to Popular.
Then, Afiqah went to write on the "testing paper" rusydina's number and name -oo-
me and afiqah was like lmao-ing.
hahaha, so. blablabla.
Nisha dragged me along with her, so yer, I sent her home, like halfway, heh. Because it was gonne rain.
Oh, oh! Nisha saw enrique iglesias. HAHAHAHAHA!
Funny siao, and he is not hottttttttt, hahaha. I know i'm right, haha.



love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home