Sunday, October 19, 2008

Met Sufri at Harbourfront and headed to Dhoby Ghaut to pick up Kaliesa yang dah kene kacau bangla -.- hahaha
Then, we went to hougang, where we took a taxi to mamahani's place. WOW, semangat seh we come at 2:30, hahaha. Because DARLING was coming at 4.
So, I told Sufri to buy something for me, hahaha. SHHHHHH! Then, got lost at the HDB flat trying to find the house, hahaha.
Finally, we reached there and drankk some 'orange infused vodka' hahahaha. Ate, and watched Sinar Lebaran again while waiting for other people to come.
Went onto the com as we were getting bored. Alah, I just follow them only, wth? hahaha.
Suriah came followed by Hamizah and Zul. All of us crammed into that small room with the computer, hahaha.
Me, Kaliesa and Sufri kept hitting/slapping each other, sheesh. Pain y'knw! haha.
So, we waited, and waited, and waited. Dah pukul 6 DARLING masih blom sampai lagi! sheesh.
Darah dah up beb! hahahaha.
Oh, then Kaliesa went for 2nd round. WOW! hahaha. Then, she put her phone in between her legs.
Then, I went to call her and she was like "VIBRATION!" . LOL, hahahahaha.
Then, tunggu lagi. MASIH BELUM SAMPAI! Sheesh.
So., took group photos and stuff. Then, finally me, hamizah and suriah left first without seeing DARLING ):):):
So, took our duit raya and left, haha. WOW! Zul pon bagi duit raya, hahahahaha.
As we were on our way home, Hamizah got a text from DARLING saying that he was reaching soon.
I tell you, I was like "GRRRRRRRRRRRR!". Sheesh, irritating seh.

At night, video called with Spongebob until late at night. It was funnnnnnnnn! haha.
I showed her some stuff that cannot be told here, hahahaha.
Yeah, so we entertained each other and we were like lip-synched to some songs, hahaha.
FUNNY! hahaha.
Oh, she was scared! hahaha, because I was scaring her, hahahahahah! I told her about the text I got, and she was like "And did you say "yes?" hahahaha!" sheesh, haha.

and, yre in port dickson ):):):

love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home