Sunday, October 5, 2008

Soooooo, i've been sleeping late these few days. I don't know why, don't bother asking(:
Like, 2am 3am and of the sort.
Basically, I sleep just because there's nothing on the teevee and because I was dying of boredom. Like, seriously. What is there to do at 3 in the morning? NOTHING.
And, your whole family's asleep and the internet thingy is in your parent's room, so there's no way you can go online or something. Whoopeee, NO ENTERTAINMENT.


I'm just spending time eating kuih raya and studying, although I know I will fall asleep sooner or later.
Oh, i'm totally gonne flunk for my EOYs. There goes my handphone. Which is why I wanne repair my old handphone so I can take my SIM card and use it for the old phone. Make sense? haha.
(what's for dinner later? hmmm)
okaaaaaaaaay, that was so random. I'm just doing this out of boredom.
And, after what I read, I totally have no mood at all.
Go ahead and be f**king secretive all you like. I don't even know why I even started doing this lame shit(not blogging) in the first place.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home