Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Few days back, slept at 5:30am. WHY? Because I crapped on the phone with the most wonderful people on the planet, HAHAHA.
MUFFIN MAAAAAN♥ DARLIIIING♥ MULUT BABIIIII♥
HAHAHAHHAHA! I don't know what nickname to give the last person. HAHAHA! Mintak maaf yer? hahahaha.
CRAP AGAIN LAH SIAO! HAHAHA ♥♥♥

Mrs Ng, my literature teacher, said that I have a babi face. OOPS! I mean, baby face. LOL, hahaha. Then, she compared me Siti Nurhaliza, -.- please eh? hahahaha.
And, and she said i'm sweet beacuse I helped to throw sweet wrappers for my classmates! hahaha.
So, after school, went to the canteen as usual. Me, Farah and Afiqah dragged Nisha back to the canteen as she wanted to go home, but we didn't allow her, haha.


Afiqah spreaded her 'smell' onto my shirt and hands, sheesh. haha. Let go of my hand lah seh! haha.
After that, went to Tiong Bahru with Afiqah, Farah and Rusydina.
At popular, me and Afiqah motek-ed. LOL, HAHAHAHA! Funny siao! hahaha. Then, we lead each other around popular, hahaha. I bet we looked like morons, hahaha.
Then, went into Challenger and Watsons.
Haha, Afiqah planned to go separate ways when we walked in, and she was like "Eh, cool siao!" lol, hahahaha.


Farah wanted to go Polar, haha. Funny stuff happened, hahaha. You don't wanne know, hahaha.
Went home with Rusydina. Haha, apparently Rusydina had URGENT matters to settle.
I told you to do at home, you dowan't, LOL. hahahahaha.


Chatted with Salleh, Zafirah and MUFFIN MAN♥ hahahahahaha.
MUFFIN MAN! LAGU GEREK LAH SEH! HAHAHAHAHHA!


love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home