Saturday, January 10, 2009

Yesterday, stayed back in school with Rusydina to clear Mrs Oh's homework while waiting for Afiqah and Farah to finish training. Sat down at the canteen first because they wanted to eat.
Afiqah swinged the floorball stick and it hit my head, and I was like "PAIN SIAH!" Haha, then they like cracked up. Hahaha, sheesh. Then, discovered that we weren't going home with Nisha.


Me and Rusydina sat down at the foyer while waiting, and I decided to walk around the school since I/we was bored. Then, she like took a video of me walking around the school, wtd. HAHAHA, I thought it was funny, hahaha. Yes, i'll post the video soon. HAHAHAHA.


Sadly, Afiqah injured her leg, but she didn't wanne wash it, -.-
Went to the toilet, blablabla. Headed to the MRT. Oh, me and Farah was like walking down the stairs and we were like "floating", hahaha. Then, Afiqah wanted to do it too, hahaha. Funny, ^^
Finally, reached MRT, huggies and went our seperate ways. Gosh, that was sad.


Currently, at home alone, waiting for people to text me, because I wanne cut down on my texts.
And, and i'm still waiting for your call. imy.

love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home