Thursday, February 5, 2009

5th February
It's Spongey's birthday today! *hugs*
Hee, I know she won't be reading this, but what the heck
Hahaha, anyway. I wanne say that i've had loads of crazy fun with you the past year,
and I loved every minute of it
And so, I thank you for those lovely memories.
Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ♥

After so long, I chatted with Kaliesa yesterday night. Hahaha, the usual eh Kaliesa?
Haha, cannot take it siah. Hahaha.


Gosh, I had food poisoning today. I think it's because of what I ate yesterday, kan Rusydina?Haha.
So, as a result, I didn't turn up for CCA.
Went for lunch as I was starving. (eh, people with food poisoning still have to eat you know)
Then, went Chamelon and Candy Empire to buy chocolates. Like, duh-.-
Went Tiong as I thought I wanted to reprint my pictures. But sadly, I changed my mind. Hahaha, took cab home as I needed the toilet. Hee.
Oh, Maths test today was fine. It was easier than I expected it to be siah. Haha, POA was alright. I managed to complete all the questions at least. Heh.

I'm in love with smileys. Hahahaha.
LOL♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home