Thursday, January 29, 2009

Rusydina is sooooooooo kind! She bought for me food yesterdaaaaaaay. LOL.
Dah, happy Rusydina? Hahahahahah.
Hopefully, I can make it saturday/sunday lah, eh? (:


All my friends like, slept early yesterday, and i'm left alone until 11:30pm at night, completing my darn homework that the teacher didn't even collect. Damn it!
Went to school with a heavy bag today, and in the end, we didn't use the stupid POA textbook. Sheesh, I could have like spared my back from breaking today. I was walking around like some hunchback of some ancient city. Gosh, the horror.


After school, went to canteen to eat. Apparently, Afiqah forgot that I had CCA today, sheesh. Hahahaha, yeah. CCA wasn't as boring as I thought it would be. Then, teacher's started bring in food and said it was for us. And, I was like, "Whaaaaaaaa?" Hahaha, since when were they oh-so-kind people. Hahaha.

Went home and i'm like, super bored here. Nobody's online nowadays, sheesh.
Gee, tomorrow's gonne be a long day, because it's three periods of each subject. Which means, more Math, POA and English. Oh no! This is what I call, PURE TORTURE.
*tummy grumbles*

LOL♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home