Friday, January 23, 2009

After school, went to foyer to meet up with anjengz, heh. Then, Nisha left to meet up with her friend. And then, Afiqah and Farah left for some netball party thingy.
So, me and Rusydina decided to go to Vivo for lunch and then walk around and enter some specific shops. Hahaha, lol.
Ate at Pizza Hut, (not surprised) Hahahaha.
Then, Afiqah and Farah wanted to meet up. So, me and Rusydina went to Toysrus to do some window shopping, hee!
Met Afiqah and Farah and headed to the rooftop where we stayed for like, and hour or so. Did chatting/laughing/gossiping and etc. The usual pish posh.
Went to Singtel(?) randomly and looked at phones for like 15 minutes and then went to Candy Empire, followed by bustop.
Afiqah said she used to compare me to Barbie. Like, OMG. I'm being compared to that abnormal plastic freak. Sheesh, hahaha. And, and she said I was wearing contacts -.-
I don't even dare to bloody poke my eye lah, let alone wear contacts. Hahaha, sheesh.


Late for tuiton, so time got extended. Ended at 9 and then went to shower and eat dinner. Omg, i'm like so freaking hungry. Hahaha, sheesh. I want food!!
Sleeping late today, I guess. Because it's been a long time since i've done that.
Oh! My house is "open" for studying Chemistry. Hahahahah!


All I know is, I had loads of freaking fun today. Hahahaha ♥

pictures soon.

LOL♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home