Tuesday, January 20, 2009


My class ended school and hour earlier today, hooray! But, the POA teacher went to extend the time of our period by like 10 minutes. I tell you, I was so merajok. Dah lah panas pulak tu. Haha.
I think I laughed alot today, aha. Especially during recess and after lunch.
Went off to Queensway and sat at Macdonalds and then went to some shop.
On the way to the shop, Nisha said "Eh, tu kan Jufri?" *points in one shop, waves*
And, I was like, "Huh?" *looking around* -.-


*hugs*Went our separate ways, Afiqah and Farah, me and Nisha. Nisha wants to play pool tomorrow. Haha, wth? So, waited for Nisha to cross the road and I went off to Anchorpoint to get some stuff and headed back home.


Gosh, CCA tomorrow = KILLER.
And, there's Math too, and I haven't done the homework. Gaaah, I hate this.
And, is it me, or are the days getting hotter now? I mean, I don't even need my cardigan anymore, let alone hoodie. Tsk.
Get well soon, Rusydina. (:



i cry everyday, and

it's all for the same reason.

i miss you.

it seems like we're drifting apart, aren't we?

and, I think you are realising it,

but you're not doing anything about it.

you don't know how much i miss you, dear.


LOL♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home