Thursday, January 22, 2009

Today was indeed a very sleepy one. I kept yawning the whole time, haha.
After school, sat at the canteen with Indah, Rini, Murni and Aqilah and after that I headed for my CCA.
It was superbly tiring, because we did the drills video. And, FINALLY it's overrrrr. And, there's not gonne be anymore drills. I hope. Hee.
Stayed back in school after CCA and helped out with the stuff for tomorrow. Walked to MRT and chatted for awhile and left soon.
I'm like, darn tireddddddddd. And, Rusydina only came to school for like 3 days this week. Omg, hahahaha. She missed chemistry periods/tests, and i'm gonne teach her what we've learnt during the past week. I know, i'm very thoughtful. Hahahaha, wth.


Waiting for dinner! Because i'm hungry.

LOL♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home