Saturday, February 7, 2009


dedicated to my beloved besty, Rusydina Afiqah Razali.♥
I know you love me for this. hee, hahahaha.

I'll do that(^) for you *points to whoever is reading this* when we have taken enough pictures kay? I know you wanne be in there(^) HAHAHAHA :P
I fell asleep while watching Bangku Kosong last night. Like, wth! Hahahaha, sheesh. Thank god I told people I'd text them later after the movie, if not i'll fall asleep while texting them(?) yupz. Hahaha. Kay, not funny.


Mommy woke me up at 8:50 today, whoa. That's so freaking early! And, I guess i'm just gonne stay home today. Going MRT later to meet up with the Blogshop person to collect my tee.

Today's gonne be a boring day.
Oh, Nisha called last night, hahaha. She said she's having a party tonight. Hahahaha, omg I laughed. Hahahahaha.


Unable to go out with Kaliesa, Sufri and the other people today. Maybe going Vivo later.





LOL♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home