Thursday, April 9, 2009




Today was sports day, ehe. I tell you, it was a bore. I totally envy people who were at home sleeping their asses off. At least they didn't waste their time in the swealtering heat and rot to death, am I right?(directed to those people who didn't turn up) Aha.


After that, went to BM for lunch then walked back to school, then I left shortly after. Thank god, I slept my ass off too when I reach my grandmama's house. Aha, I caught up on sleep (Y) Then, a call woke me up, and I watched American Idol. Yay, Scott's out! Nyehahahah.


OUT WITH AFIQAH, RUSYDINA AND NISHA TOMORROW. FARAH'S OFF TO MALAYSIA D:
NOOOOOOOOOO, MA MANNNNNN!
Oh, i'm waiting for your text, hurry pls.


one moment, we're friends
the next,
you don't seem to care
what's up with the world
nowadays?
help.




LOL♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home