Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORRAINE ^^
Haha, although I don't really know her that well, but still.
Haha, so yeah ^^ teehee.


See laaaaaaaaah, I forgot what to blog about. Haha.
And, it's been a whole week since i've met Bestie. Sad huh? Haha.
At least Bestie's better now. YAY.
And, DON'T FORGET THE DEAL AFTER MY EXAMS KNOW, BESTIE.
If notttttttttt, i'll CHOP YOUR HEAD OFF! ^^


Yay, meeting Syah on saturday ^^ Hahaha.
I don't know where we're going! :O
But still ^^
Maybe Sentosa! :O Haha.


My open house is on sunday. OMG, my weekends are dedicated to loved ones an family members! MEANS, NO STUDYING! :O
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Damn it. haha.


AND NOAH. MY TEACHER LIKES MY SHOES. UNLIKE YOU. :P


LOL♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home