Sunday, March 21, 2010

Now that heaps of people know SHINee...
I HAAAAAAAAATE IT!
All those people who got to know SHINee by mouth, or just got to know them like 2 weeks ago, or "love" them cuz you watched Hello Baby because your friend forced/told you to,
I HATE YOU! Grrrrrr.
I think it's irritating.
It's great that they're getting more popular and stuff. But what the hell! Aigoo.


I mean, they just got to know them, and they're saying like "Ahhhhhh~ I love SHINee" or whatever shit :O
And because of them, true SHINee fans are having a more difficult time trying to get a chance to meet them and go to their appearances! Because the number of fans are increasing. PABO.
(*&^$#!*^(*&(&%$%#@!
I bet they don't even know their birthdays! :O


I bet people will agree with me on this! I know i'm not like their ultimate fan or whatever, but at least i've heard of them longer than those people! :O
And I at least go to their fansigns or whatever with some knowledge of them and actually know what the hell i'm screaming for. Not like some people who just scream because SHINee is hot and cute :@
Irritating much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home