Friday, July 11, 2008

steamy shit (:

Mrs Tay didn't come today, heh . Let's skip the boring parts, shall we ?
hahahaha .
So, after school, went to canteen with rusydina, rini and aqilah .
whoooots, bad mood .

Then, went up to Cikgu's homeroom with rusydina and afiqah . We saw Natasha, Marleena and some others . I can't remember, heh .
Afiqah and Farah had to go for training, so farah, afiqah and rusydina went off, leaving me, hanisha, marleena, natasha etcetcetc .
Hell yeah, I sat at the back of the class and cried, and Hanisha happened to turn back and see me crying -.-
So, waited for Nisha to finish her compo, and I did my maths .

Okay, skipskipskip (:
Went to tiong with Hanisha to accompany her to eat Kentucky Fried Chicken .
KFC lah, ehhs ? hahaha .
Then, sent her home . Woah, lesbo much ?! hahahaha, steamy stuff happened along the way .
heh, *pinchpinchpinch* rofl .

Took a taxi home, and Hanisha texted me saying that she has my five bucks, -.-
hahaha, tkpe lah ehhs ? ikhlas dari hatiku, lmao.
serious lah, siao ! hahahaha .

Maybe going out tmr with Afiqah and Farah .
Who knows what will happen . But, for awhile only seyh .
Sheesh, parents nowadays,
they just dont understand what kiddos want . HAHAHA .

love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home