Tuesday, August 12, 2008

School was funnnn, haha.
During assembly, I was talking to Rusydina about FIRE. hahaha, don't be scared lah, siao.
Stakat bakar-bakar je, pe. pe. pe.
HAHAHA.
Just wait for the day lah, eh? Muahaha! xD


Physics was boring as usual, heh. Me, aqilah and rusydina joined tables.
Haha, aqilah told me funny stories that happened at her workplace.
Then, got to know that we are gonne do debating for english next week, and i'm soooooo not one of the debators. HAH! I had enough of debating, yawwwww.

Maths was the pitsxzxzx. Sat with Aqilah in the middle of the classroom.
Texted people to discuss what to do on that person's birthday, muahaha!
YOU KNOW WHO LAH, EH? *raises eyebrows*
Did literature during malay as we could do anything we want, not like the teacher cares or anything.
HAHAHA, had literature movie screening of To Kill a Mocking Bird.
Which meant that I have to skip Maths remedial, AGAIN.
WOOHOO! haha, then, during the movie, I texted Rusydina to ask for a rubberband to tie my hair(it snapped).
Apparantely, she was scared because Mrs Oh was scolding them at that time -oo-
HAHAHA, nehmind.

So, the movie finished at 4 and went to Tiong with phyone and ate at BK.
We talked about piercings and I changed my mind. HAHA.
Freaky seh, all the stories.
Haha, so she sent me home via taxi, as usual and I went home to find my brother's tution going on, sheesh.

Cikgu cancelled the outing this Friday ):
So means, i'm going for the netball tournament, yes? HAHA, ya lah, DUH.
Got nth to do whatttt, unless got more urgent stuff than that, which I doubt.
love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home