Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wowee! Alot to blog about, huh? haha. Lets start from Monday, yeah? Or,, have I blogged about monday? Hmmm, nevermind. I blog je eh? Hahaha ^^




Monday
Went to Hanisha's house and slacked there. Omg, Nisha, Farah and Afiqah stayed in the room and watched cartoons while me and Rusydina went to the living room and ate the kuih rayeeer. Omg, somebody eat rabak seh! hahahahaha, funny.
Then, went home by cab.
This day ws funnnnnnnnn! ^^ Then, at night, video called with Afiqah.
I think video-calling has become part of my daily life now, hahaha. It's so fun! hahaha.
Our secrets man! hahaha. Then, conferenced with Rusydina until like 1+ . Told Rusydina to turn on 91.3fm, but we didn't realise that she turned on gold 90fm. Sheesh, hahaha. So, hung up because both of them were tired. Terpakse lah eh, hand up. HAHAHA.




Tuesday
Went to Farah's house today with the usuals. Met Rusydina and Hanisha at Redhill MRT, and proceeded to her house. Met up with Afiqah, the smurf. Hahaha.
Went up to Farah's house. Blablabla. Something affected me, dowanne elaborate furthur.
In her room, piggy backed Afiqah, LOL. hahaha, she's heavier than I thought okay? haha.
Then, she was like 'hanging' onto me like i'm some kind of tree. -oo- hahahaha.
Made our way to Bugis for shopping. Took 32, which didn't seem to take very long, eh? haha
Some stuff happened, which again, I dowanne elaborate furthur.
After shopping, went to National Library and slacked there. Accompanied Afiqah to find a book she can borrow. At last, buku siape yang die pilih? Buku aku jugak, HAHAHAHAHA.
Went back to the place where we were sitting.
MOTEK-ED. o.o HAHAHAHAHA, eh, fun bodoh! hahaha, ^^
Around 5+, left for home. Oh, I kept saying "I want Thai food cause me so huuuuuungry." in this weird accent. Hahaha, then they were like laughing, hahahaha.
Went to Tiong as Afiqah and Farah wanted Old Chang Kee, or something.
Around 6:30, siad goodbye. We did not crap as sombodehhhhh was tired.


Wednesday
Texted the whole day! Hahaha.
Sexy♥


Thursday
Last day of school for most. Sec three's have to come back for two more weeks for this Academic Bridging programme thingy.
Got out report books. Comforted love♥
Met up with Farah and Afiqah, and we made our way to the back gate first as Rusydina was with a teacher.
Waited there for Nisha. So, headed to MacDonalds and I saw somebody there, hahaha.
Called Sufri blablabla.


Went to library and slacked there for a few hours.
MY PLANS OF MOTEK-ING WERE RUINED AS ACCORDING TO SOMEONE, GOT PEOPLE!
Sheesh, hahahaha. Tkpe lh eh? hahaha.
Yeah, so Nisha left first, which leaves four.
We left at around 2:30 or something, eh? Walked to the bustop and said bye to Afiqah and Farah.
Which leaves just me and Rusydina. Decided to follow her to music, so went to her house, left and took 64.
Arrived and ate at Long John Silver's. Oh, alot of story telling happened, hahahaha ^^
Walked around to find some stuff, and then headed to where? idk, haha.


Waited outside her class, while looking at pictures from her phone.
Texted while waiting for her, which seems to be very short seh! Hahahaha, time flies when you're occupied, huh?
Wanted to go other places, but decided not to.
Went home and texted again, showed my report book to my parents.
So, my handphone is gone get confiscated everynight at 9, and my laptop is gonne get confiscated for good. Like, wth? Sheesh.
Texted sexy about the whole story, and she was like "what?!". So sad kan? I know, haha.


Probably meeting Afiqah, Farah and Rusydina tomorrow ♥


i'll miss afiqah.♥
i'll miss farah.♥
i'll miss hanisha.♥
i'll miss rusydina.♥

love, shafeeqa♥




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home