Saturday, January 10, 2009


Happy birthday Indah! ♥

Updating for Nisha's sake! Hahahaha, oh. I have to say something really important
i love nisha.
hahaha, wth. haha.



So, left for ngee ann poly around noon and walked around the campus and stuff. And, and I really think that ngee ann is bigger than singapore poly, hahaha. It's tiring, walking around. Yeah, and it's not as crowded as I expected it to be. Maybe going NAFA next week?
Got bored, and tired. So, went to Clementi for some reason I don't know.
Gosh, my sister bought like 3 huge packs of underwear, hahahaha. That is so, berlambak! Haha.
She started getting all whiney and so we headed home.



The tele is on outside and nobody is watching it, haha. And, i'm like "Eh, save electricity people!"
Haha, sheesh. Maybe going out for dinner again later.
And, my pile of homework as been left untouched, because i'm lazy to do it. Haha.
Other than homework, i'm stressed because there's like loads of birthday's coming and I still don't know what to get them, sheesh.
I'm gonne be bankrupt by valentine's. Aiya, somebody save me leh! Hahaha, all my duit raya is like, gone! Like, poof! Hahaha.



I'm bored sitting at home, because there's like no entertainment. At all.
I WANT ROCKBAND! ):):):):
Hahaha, my brother's fault uh, never ask for it for his birthday. Now, we're stuck with new phones.
Whoo! And, I wanne go print more pictures because my notice board is rotting without new ones. Haha.





love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home