Sunday, January 11, 2009

Home alone again, duh(!)
I'm excited, I guess, because mommy's cooking chicken rice today, hee! Hahaha, i'm looking forward to the chicken :D
Then, today is also cupcake day! Basically because i'm making cupcakes today, haha.
On top of that, I still have that big pile of homework that hasn't been touched since yesterday, although I did study for my physics test on tuesday.
See, hardworking right?! I know, ahahah.


Yesterday, went to Beach road for dinner, then went shopping upstairs. Gee, the tee I wanted wasn't there anymore. Darn it!
But, I found another tee, hahaha. And mommy bought it for me, haha!
So, after that went to Marina Barrage. It's like, so freaking darn nice! Haha, if only I had my camera, like, uhh, NOW! Hahaha.


Kaliesa told me to listen to the song, Happy Ending. And, and hell yeah. The song is very sad.
Cheer up, dear!
Oh, great. I found a new song I can cry to. *claps hands*
*sobs*


monday tomorrow = school = friends = yayness! *claps hands*
monday tomorrow = teachers = homework = oh-no! *hits forehead*




LOL♥.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home