Thursday, January 15, 2009

For the first time, I was actually the last to reach the MRT today, hahaha.
Walked to school, and Nisha told me that she was gonne meet that D guy after school. Hahahah.
Saw that stepped-on-rat as usual on the way. Oh, for goodness sake. Can somebody please, like clear it up or something?! Hahaha, it's like freaking disgusting seh!


Today was a tiring day at school. And, I actually ate for recess and lunch. Hahaha, I find it shocking.
Had drills after school, while all my anjengz and friends have went home/at home resting/having fun.
And, there I was, in the sun stamping my feet while playing my clarinet -.-
I had to do punishments because I didn't bring my water bottle, haha. Wth! lol siah! Hahaha.


Oh, Farah. Stop poking my face. HAHAHA! And, i'm a vegetarian vampire, for goodness sake! Hahahaha!

LOL♥
imyosfm ):):

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home