Saturday, January 17, 2009


Gosh, my throat hurts after all the shouting/screaming/yelling just now in school.
And, I have flu. So, yipee. I'm gonne get sick.
Had our Sec 1 CCA orientation, and I woke up late. I had to be there at 6, and I woke up at 6.
Darn it.
And, I soooo need to buy new black shoes. Mine's like, ROTTING. Haha, the black part is like peeling off. Eewww.


Went to the library just now, saw loads of bm people at Mac, and I was like 'Woah!' :D
Rested at home the whole time because I wasn't feeling good at all. So, watched tv and editted photos all the way. And so, I found Leona Lewis's album near the radio. Hahaha, so listened to it. Woah, great songs. *sobs*

Home alone, and probably going to get Breaking Dawn from my cousin tomorrow. Finally, last book! Whooo!


LOL♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home